Together Everyone Achieves More


Blog       Trip Reports       Timeline       Bios       Galleries       Trail Register

Jan 4, 2010

What Will '010 Bring T42?

What will '010 bring T42, as a group and as individuals? I guess this could be New Years resolutions, or just an e-listing of things you want T42 (or yourself) to accomplish in the first year of this new and exciting decade.

I have already told one member of T42 my personal goal - to lose 100 lbs in a week, however, it is not looking likely. My plan was to remove my arms and legs to achieve this quickly, but have recently rethought the process. Maybe I will just monitor what I eat...

EDIT: I CHANGED MY BLOG

Anyways, one tool I will be using to help me achieve this goal is my new blog, http://coryschultz42.blogspot.com/.

2 comments: