Together Everyone Achieves More


Blog       Trip Reports       Timeline       Bios       Galleries       Trail Register

Jan 19, 2010

Ozark Packing & Twitter

I decided to go with my lightest bag.  It keeps me comfortable as long as the temps are above freezing.  It's 13.8oz lighter than my 15 degree bag.  To help compensate, I'm bringing a pair of long johns to sleep in that weigh 5.0 oz.

I'll be hiking in zip offs, underwear, socks, a bandanna and a long sleeve t-shirt.  The clothes in my pack will include a hat, gloves, long johns, underwear, socks and a fleece; weighing in at 22.2 oz.

I decided to go with my bivy and my four season Thermarest (even though it weighs twice my other Thermarest. I've also got my "essentials", trowl, camera, poles, and cook set.

I'll be updating from my trip periodically from my twitter account.  www.twitter.com/davidwherry

No comments:

Post a Comment