Together Everyone Achieves More


Blog       Trip Reports       Timeline       Bios       Galleries       Trail Register

Dec 24, 2009

Team 42 is AWESOME!

First off, Dave, nice work on the website and timeline. But, on the Feb. '07 trip Zach is listed twice and I am not on the list at all... please fix immediately.

Second, we are talking about dates for the BWCAW winter expedition quite a bit lately I see. I have spoken to GrittSman and we were thinking sometime in Feb. becuase it will still be cold but not bitterly cold. I think, if memory serves me correctly, GrittSman would prefer early Feb.

My opinion is that Mar. is too late and TOO WARM! Too warm would be a problem with the snow situation!

Third, I would be fine with the meeting being held on Jan. 16. To be completely fair I think we should have the meeting somewhere between Buffalo and Monticello.

To be a little bias, I think we should hold the meeting in Buffalo seeing how I have no way of getting to a meeting elsewhere.

Happy Holidays and Hiking,

Chad, T42

2 comments:

  1. Chad I will update the 07 trip. My bad.

    I agree with your comments on the meeting location. I have added a post that should help us decide where we will hold the meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I agree that March is too late and could be messy. While I can't 100% commit to a Feb trip at this time, it does make the most sense to have it then.

    ReplyDelete