Together Everyone Achieves More


Blog       Trip Reports       Timeline       Bios       Galleries       Trail Register

Feb 21, 2008

Update

Since I'm traveling for work next week, I've got a Sunday deadline to be ready for the expedition. To update:
  • I have prepared the expedition maps with our route marked.
  • I have come up with a route to get to the entry point.
Friday is cooking day, I'll be preparing all of my meals. I also got some desert for everyone for one of the days.

Sunday I'll be making an REI run if anyone wants to come. I need to get some new titanium tent stakes and a new stuff sack for my tent.

POOOOOOOOLLLLLLLES!!!!

3 comments:

  1. what, why do you need poles for a poleless tent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in the REI run, but i will be in Bemidji with Cory. Thanks for the heads, maybe next time. FYI I am going to REI on Thursday to pick up snow shoes for me and Chad.

    POOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEES!!!

    ReplyDelete