Together Everyone Achieves More


Blog       Trip Reports       Timeline       Bios       Galleries       Trail Register

Jan 5, 2011

Website

Looks like I've got some updating to do on the website.  Are there any new cool features that you would like to see?

Also, looking to change up the bio page a bit.  I'm thinking maybe to get a little more in depth with each member, maybe a question and answer with everyone?  Any thoughts?

I'm going to make the trip history go away unless someone else wants to maintain it.  It's just too much for me to remember to update it it after someone goes on a trip and I'm not always sure when someone is out.  I think I'll replace it with just a list of places that we go expeditioning.

Feedback is always welcome.

1 comment:

  1. q and a sounds like fun. what questions would you like to ask dave?

    ReplyDelete