Together Everyone Achieves More


Blog       Trip Reports       Timeline       Bios       Galleries       Trail Register

Jan 22, 2011

New Gear for Bort

Thanks to a outdoor collaboration between REI, Fort Snelling State Park, and a few companies, I was able to pick up a pair of used snowshoes for a really great price! I got a chance to try them out on the surface of Mille Lacs last weekend.

Oh, I also have a Stoic Vamp 15 deg down bag coming in the mail. It is only 2lb, 8oz. A full one pound, 2 ounces lighter than my other fall/winter bag. Inching closer to the 20lb mark!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Bort! I just ordered some new gear that I'll break out for my trip to Hawaii, I'll post some more info once it arrives.

    When are we going snowshoeing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm bringing them to Camporee!

    I don't know. February weekends are pretty much open so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be at camporee, I have a friend's wedding that weekend.

    A snowshoeing day or weekend in February is a must!

    ReplyDelete