Together Everyone Achieves More


Blog       Trip Reports       Timeline       Bios       Galleries       Trail Register

Dec 24, 2010

SB the Super B

I would like to nominate SB the Super B for TEAM42 membership.

In addition to being my wife and and having a great set of knockers, she enjoys backpacking on the Superior Hiking Trail and at Isle Royale.  She'll be going on two backpacking trips in March in Hawaii.  She meets the requirements for consideration.

The first step is for questioning and review by the ELDERS.

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to her going through the same rigorous membership application process that I did! (I also think she should be April O'Neal if accepted)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what type of gear in her summer pack would she be, and why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be a lightweight fleece. Why? Always be prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda has been practicing singing the holiday song and is learning to drawing her TMNT avatar.

    ReplyDelete