Together Everyone Achieves More


Blog       Trip Reports       Timeline       Bios       Galleries       Trail Register

Mar 9, 2010

It's a Start...

but a long way to go...

Feeling a bit invigoriated about TEAM42 after our GREAT expeidtion in the BWCAW last weekend I've been working some on our website. You'll see a totally new home page, which I'm sure you'll love as well as a brand new feel to the blog (which you'll find integrates the blog and the website together nicely).

Also added are the "galleries", which I hope to make a key aspect of the website. We're all pretty good at taking pictures, but not so great at keeping trip journals (note the two trip reports). To get a photo album uploaded, simply upload your photos to Picasa Web Albums and send me the link to the album. If you use Picasa on your desktop, you only have to press one button to upload an entire album.

In addition to photos, I need bios for several TEAM members. If I don't get a bio soon (I only have them from Jim and Zach) I'm going to just make something up and I can't promise that it will be flattering!

Now that the winter trip is over, time for the snow to melt so we can start backpacking! See you on the trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment