Together Everyone Achieves More


Blog       Trip Reports       Timeline       Bios       Galleries       Trail Register

Feb 28, 2010

Winter Expedition

A few notes on the winter expedition:

The ten day forecast predicts temps in the upper 30s (too hot!) and snow on two of the days. Hopefully the snow will not turn to rain in those warmer temps.

Chad and I will be planning our route tomorrow.

Since we'll have colder temps and don't have to carry the food, we can splurge a bit on our meals. Here's what I'm thinking for my dinners:
  • Cheese stuffed Ravioli
  • Chicken Alfredo
  • Steak and Potatoes
  • Rice & Shrimp
I'll do my usual oatmeal for breakfast and snacks for lunch. What about the rest of the TEAM?

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning on mexican food for dinners, and PBJ for lunches. For breakfast I'm going to bring the same stuff as last year, Jimmy Dean breakfast sausages wrapped in pancakes on a stick. Last year I attempted to bring as many finger food items as possible, and this year I'm going to attempt more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I challenge you to go 100% finger foods!

    ReplyDelete