Together Everyone Achieves More


Blog       Trip Reports       Timeline       Bios       Galleries       Trail Register

Jan 27, 2010

Website Updates

I'm still working on the blog. I don't like the way that it integrates with the website. I've tried all sorts of things and the problem I'm having right now is that Google Sites does not support FTP. I'm working on a workaround to that, because I really do not want to use a different program for the site, since I have already put a bunch of time into the google sites version. Basically I want to set it up so people don't have to go back and forth between the blog and the site; that the blog just becomes part of the site.

I'm going to add some kind of recognitions page to the site. The highlight will be the TEAM42 Member of the Year, and I would also like to set up some other recognitions. My ideas include:

42 in 2 Club (for people that hike 42 miles in two days)
100 Club (for expeditions over 100 miles)
200 Club
500 Club
1,000 Club
42 Half Below Club (for sleeping outside when the temps get to half of 42 degrees below zero or less)
42 Below Club

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment