Together Everyone Achieves More


Blog       Trip Reports       Timeline       Bios       Galleries       Trail Register

Dec 16, 2009

JMT Anybody?

I've been looking at hiking the John Muir Trail the first 2 weeks in August. If anybody wants to join me I need to know soon, a few weeks, so I can get permits. I've also got a number of other weekend trips in the planning stages, I'll post more about them when I get some details figured out.

If no one can make the JMT I hope it to be a TEAM 42 sponsered event. Also, I don't belive I will make the Jan meeting but give me a call if you need some additional input.

Later...

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go, but definitely not then as that is when the troop will be at MPSC.

    As you know right now I can't really commit to anything though so I would plan without me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jim, the loon will also be calling me back to the shores of many point this summer

    i cant make it

    sound like an amazing trip though!!!

    ReplyDelete