Together Everyone Achieves More


Blog       Trip Reports       Timeline       Bios       Galleries       Trail Register

Mar 28, 2008

Memorial Day at the...

Hey team, just checking to see what kind of interest there is in a Memorial Day trip this year. We talked a little bit before about a Isle Royale Trip. I'd also be down with just about any other type of expedition. So if anyone wants to do some hiking or canoeing over the long weekend, let me know and we'll get moving on it. We should decide soon so we can get permits if necessary.

Also..I have my Winter Expedition 2008 journal still, so I'll be trying to get that posted sometime in the near future (along with my pictures!).

2 comments:

  1. im interested in a memorial day trip. also, you should get going on that journal posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be in... let me know the details.

    ReplyDelete